My poor little blog has been rather neglected these past few months (and just as she was getting on her feet a bit). I am trying to prioritize her a little bit more; however, my life has been a bit of a whirlwind! So here are a few of my excuses and a little bit about what is going on with me!
- I decided to apply for grad school (*insert excited yet completely terrified shriek*). I had not originally planned to go back to school so soon, but through a variety of circumstances it became clear that this step is coming up now. So I am sending out applications and it is invigorating and nerve-wracking.
- I am trying to prioritize reading in my life and a healthier lifestyle in general. I was feeling pretty crappy so decided to take initiative and get myself back on track. That included less internet/screen time.
- Work. Yeah, that has to go in there somewhere. I was given a number of extra projects and I suppose money is important….
- LONDON! I am going to London in a few weeks to visit my bf and have been planning for the trip.
- Laziness. Yes, at heart I’ve just been lazy (lazy that is after working on grad school apps, reading, exercising, working, and planning…so I have a right to be a little bit lazy).
Anyway, that’s everything going on in my life! I hope to be posting a little more regularly again soon, especially in preparation for my trip!