Good morning on this wonderful Monday morning (I know — wonderful and Monday seem like an oxymoron don’t they?). I know I haven’t posted much during and since my trip to London, so I thought I’d merely give an update on the books I’ve gotten during this time (which have been many.)
And yes, the British Library was most incredible.
While in London — despite visiting many bookstores and spending hours browsing and burdening my very patient boyfriend with dozens of books — I only brought back three books (damn you luggage restrictions!). One of those books was for a friend and I’ve already given it to her, but the two I got for myself make me very excited. (more…)
My poor little blog has been rather neglected these past few months (and just as she was getting on her feet a bit). I am trying to prioritize her a little bit more; however, my life has been a bit of a whirlwind! So here are a few of my excuses and a little bit about what is going on with me!
- I decided to apply for grad school (*insert excited yet completely terrified shriek*). I had not originally planned to go back to school so soon, but through a variety of circumstances it became clear that this step is coming up now. So I am sending out applications and it is invigorating and nerve-wracking.
- I am trying to prioritize reading in my life and a healthier lifestyle in general. I was feeling pretty crappy so decided to take initiative and get myself back on track. That included less internet/screen time.
- Work. Yeah, that has to go in there somewhere. I was given a number of extra projects and I suppose money is important….
- LONDON! I am going to London in a few weeks to visit my bf and have been planning for the trip.
- Laziness. Yes, at heart I’ve just been lazy (lazy that is after working on grad school apps, reading, exercising, working, and planning…so I have a right to be a little bit lazy).
Anyway, that’s everything going on in my life! I hope to be posting a little more regularly again soon, especially in preparation for my trip!
Meanwhile, Oliver has been as sleepy as ever….